The SR-50 has been specially designed for suiting the following applications:
- Cased bored piles with casing driven directly by rotary head and by casing oscillator powered by the base carrier itself
- Deep uncased bored piles stabilized by drilling fluid or dry hole
- CFA (Continuous Flight Auger) piles by means of long auger string
- BFS (Bottom Feed System) for dry bottom feed stone column installation
- DP (Displacement Piles) on demand
The SR-50 is equipped with the DRILLING MATE SYSTEM (DMS) on 12' touch screen for monitoring of the drilling parameters.
CAT monitoring system of the engine power and hydraulic system.
- Rotary drive spin-off type
- Main winch controlled descend type
- Main winch drum special grooving
- Hoist limit switch on main and auxiliary winches
- Swivel for main rope
- Crowd in fast or slow mode
Measuring and control equipment
- PLC processor for all electrically actuated functions
- DMS system electronic monitoring and visualization system
- Mast inclination measurement on X/Y axes (digital/analog display)
- Automatic vertical alignment of mast
- Depth measuring device on main winch
- Speed measuring device on rotary
The Soilmec SR-50 is an efficient drilling machine that brings high torque and great maneuverability to the table for all drilled shaft jobs. With a removable lower mast section this machine is great for doing over-sized shafts in the 4' to 8' diameter range without having to mobilize a large drill to site. The SR-50 also has a low headroom kit so we can complete drilled shafts despite overhead obstructions. With drill depths to 150', the SR-50 brings big performance in a mid-sized package.